How to Enable AVIRA at Startup in System Tray Icon
Most of the Time Avira is been unavailable from system tray icon….
Here there is an cool tips to Enable Avira System Tray Icon…. In Simple Way…..
Follow The Steps To Enable:
- Open Avira Installed Directry.
usually it is in C:Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktop
- Now find the file “avgnt.exe” .. Now select the file and copy it…
- Now open Start menu and find Startup folder. Right click the startup and explore it.
- In Startup folder. Right click and Paste it as Paste Shortcut(” Dont Paste it,, Paste It as Paste Shortcut)
- Now Double Click That Shortcut….
- You find a System tray for Avira Like this….
Problem Persists…. Comment Below… 🙂