Java is the World mostly widely used programming environment, Everything is Java now,Then Internet is not an exceptional, For security reasons or more services, the Java runtime for browser is been required, but how you know what version of Java you have?
Some of the website that needs Java essentially, where we have to install Java to use service from a respective servers, since if it does not exist means, it need to install Java on your system, if already you have Java means, you have to update yourself for bug fixes and vulnerabilities issues,
Also some of the website or application particularly requires particular version in Java, because their virtual machine or Java runtime requires particular Java version, So you have to know what Java version you are using,So let we move know how to test what Java version we using ?
Follow our Simple instruction:
- Open your Browser,
- Open this link : http://javatester.org/version.html
- You will notice a pink rectangle box that showing your Java version,
- You may also try http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
- You can landed with the detail offering about your Java Installed version,
- After know the Java version, you can update version to latest version,
I hope this may help ful to you, If you got any prob feel free and comment below