Nowadays mobile browsing is increasing in massive numbers and counting on, where optimizing website for Mobile phones is essential for blogs and website,By optimizing website for mobile , The page is simple and lower in size , it can be a lite version for website with less scripts, images and designs. So let we see how to make WordPress site mobile friendly
In this tutorial am going to give a tip to make your site mobile friendly by easy steps, no need to do a manual step, coding and configuration, Also you can use a mobile adsense code, so why waiting for it, let go ahead
Steps to Instal WordPress Mobile pack :
- Login to your self hosted WordPress dashboard,
- Point to Plugins –> Add new , make a search WordPress Mobile Pack
- Now Install WordPress Mobile Pack
- After get installed, Switch to Mobile Switcher.
- Customize the settings, If you have a doubt, Clarify them using support.
- This plugin also comes with inbuilt template for mobile,
- It automatically detects the mobile browsers and make your site that easily viewable to mobile browsers,
- It loads the site faster and lite version of your site,
- It also add a QR code for your current page link in desktop version,
- Allows you to add Mobile advertisement codes,
- Also allow you to track your mobile view by Google analytics code, and more
i hope this will help full to make your site mobile friendly,